Anguilla has its own regional airport with flights from San Juan, Antigua and other neighboring islands. It is perhaps most convenient to reach Anguilla via St. Martin which is only a 20 minute boat ride away. Your Àni concierge will help coordinate your travel arrangements and all transfers from St. Martin and San Juan
From the US
Many airlines fly direct to San Juan from which Cape Air flies to Anguilla a few times per day on code share flights with Jet Blue and Continental. Our preferred carrier from San Juan is Anguilla Air Express who offers VIP transfer service in San Juan and flies daily to/from Anguilla - your concierge can help arrange
- Jet Blue, Continental, and American Airlines fly non-stop to St. Martin (SXM) from New York
- USAir flies non-stop to St. Martin from Charlotte and Philadelphia
- United Airlines flies non-stop to St. Martin from Washington and Chicago
- American Airlines flies non-stop to St. Martin from Miami
- Air France flies non-stop daily to St. Martin from Paris - very convenient connection from all points in Europe
- KLM flies non-stop several days per week to St. Martin from Amsterdam
- Virgin Atlantic and British Airways fly non-stop to Antigua from which you can fly direct to Anguilla on Liat Airlines
- British Airlines begas service to San Juan, Puerto Rico via Antiqua from which direct flights to Anguilla operate
Anguilla's official currency is the EC$, although US Dollars are universally accepted. Essentially all restaurants and stores that cater to visitors are priced in and accept US Dollars Most supermarkets price their products in EC$ but accept US$ as well. The EC$ is pegged to the US Dollar at an exchange rate of 1 US$ = 2.68 EC$
Restaurants almost universally charge 10-15% on your bill as a service charge - depending on the level of service an additional 5-10% is appreciated but optional. A 10 - 20% tip for taxis is appreciated by optional.
There is a 10% service charge inclusive in your rate at Àni Villas which is shared by the staff. Additional tipping is optional but appreciated and may be given directly to the staff or to your Concierge with instructions for how you would like the tips to be distributed.
Anguilla (and Àni Villas) use the same 120V and outlets as used in the United States. Travelers from the United States can use their appliances without any need for adapters and converters. Travelers from Europe and other destinations should prepare as if visiting the United States. Your concierge can help arrange for any adapters and converters you may require prior to your arrival.